ACM SIGSPATIAL addresses issues related to the acquisition, management, and processing of spatially-related information with a focus on algorithmic, geometric, and visual considerations. The scope includes, but is not limited to, geographic information systems (GIS).
- The November 2014 issue of the SIGSPATIAL Special is now posted.
- The ACM SIGSPATIAL 2015 Conference website is live.
- The July 2014 issue of the SIGSPATIAL Special is now posted.
- The ACM SIGSPATIAL 2014 Conference website is live.
- SIGSPATIAL Founding Chair Hanan Samet is being honored by the ACM with the 2011 Paris Kanellakis Theory and Practice Award.
The SIGSPATIAL Mission
The SIGSPATIAL Mission, member fees, member benefits, and benefits to the community
The current SIGSPATIAL officers
Conferences sponsored by SIGSPATIAL
The SIGSPATIAL Bylaws
ACM SIGSPATIAL GIS 2014
Information about the 22nd ACM SIGSPATIAL International Conference on Advances in Geographic Information Systems
SIGSPATIAL Special Newsletter
The SIGSPATIAL Special is the newsletter for ACM SIGSPATIAL
ACM SIGSPATIAL Proposal
Proposal to ACM for the establishment of SIGSPATIAL
Join ACM SIGSPATIAL